PARK ENTRY FEE IS INCLUDED IN RACE REGISTRATIONS. THE PARK GATE WILL BE OPEN TO ALL- RACERS, FAMILIES AND SPECTATORS- THROUGHOUT THE DAY ON OCTOBER 28 AND 29. PLEASE PARK IN DESIGNATED AREA ONLY.
ANY ONLINE REGISTRATION AFTER FRIDAY OCTOBER 27 WILL CARRY A $15 LATE FEE!
You can register for Sunday’s cross country event online through 7 pm Thursday October 26 on BikeReg. There will be online registration through racesystems.com up until 30 minutes prior to category start time on Sunday. There will be absolutely NO in-person dictation or handwritten release/registration forms available at the race venue for Sunday races.
For Saturday’s festival events, registration will be allowed onsite no penalties. Signup for the free Kids Cup and 1st Time Racers clinic will be onsite only.
Races are sanctioned by USA Cycling.
- Please go to usacycling.org and renew/buy your license now (licenses valid for one year). One-day licenses ($10) are valid for skill category 2 or 3 race classes only! Experienced one-day licenses are available for Cat. 1 events but must be purchased online through USA Cycling only (we cannot process experienced one-day licenses).
- We WILL NOT process license renewals or new sales at the event, please take care of this before arriving at the race venue.
Race Fees & Registration: Fees for the Cross- Country Race includes a $10 Race Course use fee that is being collected for the Park.
$55- Cross Country all classes 19+ before October 19 on Bikereg
$70- Cross Country from October 28 at 5p- 30 minutes before category start time on Sunday- link coming soon
$35 – Junior 13-18 XC
$25- Junior 12 & under XC
$10- Costume Crit
$20- Adult/ Junior Team Time Trial- registration closes at 2pm Saturday Oct 28, 2023
$10- Unicycle Crit
Late Race Registration
$70 – Cross Country all classes 19+
- Online registration available at http://www.bikereg.com
- Visit www.tmbra.org for registration details.
- Link provided soon for registration after October 26 up to 30 before race start
- Cash or check only