PARK ENTRY FEE IS INCLUDED IN RACE REGISTRATIONS. THE PARK GATE WILL BE OPEN TO ALL- RACERS, FAMILIES AND SPECTATORS- THROUGHOUT THE DAY ON OCTOBER 28 AND 29. PLEASE PARK IN DESIGNATED AREA ONLY.
$10 Late charge added to adult race categories on Friday October 27 at 7pm
$10 Last Minute fee added to adult and junior categories on Saturday October 28 at 7 pm
You can register for Sunday’s cross country event online through 7 am Sunday October 29 on BikeReg. There will be absolutely NO in-person dictation or handwritten release/registration forms available at the race venue for Sunday races.
For Saturday’s festival events, registration will be allowed onsite no penalties. Signup for the free Kids Cup and 1st Time Racers clinic will be onsite only.
Races are sanctioned by USA Cycling.
- Please go to usacycling.org and renew/buy your license now (licenses valid for one year). Use code TEXASMTB2023 at checkout for $25 off the annual license
- One-day licenses are $15 for category 3 (Beginner One-Day) and $35 for Pro, Cat 1 and Cat 2 (Experienced One-Day). Experienced One-Day must be purchased online through USA Cycling only
- We WILL NOT process license renewals or new sales at the event, please take care of this before arriving at the race venue.
Race Fees & Registration:
$10 -Race Course use fee included in all race registrations (spectators are free!)
$50- Cross Country all classes 19+ before October 27 at 7pm on Bikereg
$35 – Junior 13-18 XC up to 7pm October 28
$25- Junior 12 & under XC
$10- Late charge added to adults race categories on Friday October 27 at 7pm
$10 -Last minute fee added to all adult (plus the late charge) and junior categories on Saturday October 28 at 7p
$10- Costume Crit
$20- Adult/ Junior Team Time Trial- registration closes at 2pm Saturday Oct 28, 2023
$10- Unicycle Crit
- Online registration available at www.bikereg.com
- Visit www.tmbra.org for registration details
- USAC Yearly license
- USAC One-Day License